In this episode of Bars, Plates & Protein Shakes, Amir is joined by Dr Quinn from JTS talking about all types of things some of which include:
- Stretching – what is it and should we do it?
- How to warmup correctly for your session by stringing mobility and movement together,
- Are icing injuries the right thing to do?
- Is lifting with a round back the devil…or is it not as dangerous as people think,
- A little trick he does in the last few days leading into competition to get rid of niggles.
We hope you enjoy this episode, and if you do, please make sure to share it and show us some love.
We are back!